Hi, all

I'm in my way to investigate on ipv6 trial and implementation. Now i'm stucking with a quite big question on ipv6-enabled software.

As i saw, ipv6 web services is entirely implemented in almost such large ipv6 research projects as KAME, WIDE, GEANT... In Japan, some ISPs offer ipv6 web hosting to their customers. Many websites support native ipv6 such as RIPE, APNIC...

Could you pls show me what kind of webserver software be used in above-mentioned projects and organisations to fully implement ipv6 web service to users.

Thanks.