Hi,

I plan to use p2p protocol(VIRGO) I proposed to build distributes DNS. VIRGO contains an
n-tuple replicated virtual tree structured network that differs from
DHT-based P2P networks and random unstructured networks cached by
least-recently used (LRU) and minimum difference (MinD) replacement
strategies.  The details about VIRGO can be view in the paper at:
http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/11508380_93 .

In this distributed DNS, there are no centralized DNS server. The LRU and MinD cached route tables avoids message overload in specific nodes. Duplicated gateway nodes keeps the virtual tree topology all the time.

Could any one give any comments about it?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Dr Lican Huang

Computer Science,  Cardiff University,