(This is mainly a matter of dhc wg, so I listed the ipv6 list in the
cc field).

Does anyone have an opinion on possible extensions to the DHCPv6
protocol (see below for more details)?  Aside from the extension
details, if we can accept introducing some extensions to meet the
corresponding requirement, I think we can start working on the details
in the dhc wg independently from the M/O flags discussion.  At the
very bottom line, my understanding is that we can accept some level of
extensions to the current protocol...is that correct?

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]