Suresh Krishnan wrote:
Hi Folks,
I think the node requirements document needs to be advanced as well before we should move the base specs to Full Standard as one cannot easily figure out what she/he should do to be IPv6 compliant. e.g. If I implement just RFC2460 and not RFC2461 and RFC2462 am I still compliant?

Cheers
Suresh

That isn't necessary. The node requirements draft is indeed the one that
summarizes what you need to support, but it can refer equally well to
a DS or a Standard document. It isn't a compliance document.

What is more tricky is for a Standard to refer normatively "down"
to a DS (or PS) - that is not normally allowed. If you think this
is silly, please join the newtrk WG.

   Brian