All done, except:

 > define the policy for the Neighbour Discovery options (since
 > this hasn't
 > previously been properly defined).

=> Did you mean the policy of allocating new option numbers?

 > - it should probably explicitly define the ICMP types and ND options
 > which are being continued from RFC2461 as they don't have an
 > explicit
 > registration in RFC2461.

=> I'm not sure I understand what you mean here. What do you
mean by "don't have an explicit registration in RFC2461."?

Hesham

 > Regards,
 > Elwyn

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.