Hi

Thanks for your reply.

>>1: If the sending node doesn't include any Hop-by-Hop option header can
  intermediate router inject Hop-by-hop options?

>=> no, it MUST NOT.

It could be a part of specification ( because the problem could occur if the packet size exeeds from the MTU ) but how can you restrict a router  in between to not change the IPv6 header.

Thanks Again

Obaid

PS: Would anyone please refer any RFC or standard document where it is mention that intermediate router can't add any option.