On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 06:20:15PM -0500, Manfredi, Albert E wrote:
> [...]

Assuming you mean can any existing IPv4 host or network run IPv6 as well,
then yes, plenty of networks already do.   For example many academic
network backbones are dual-stack around the world.  In terms of site
networking, we have dual-stack in production usage here for some time
(various systems and services... web, DNS, MX, etc) with as yet no ill
effects.   It just seems the natural way to both prepare for fuller
IPv6 deployment and gain experience in its operation.   There's a fair
amount of info on related topics at www.6net.org.

--
Tim/::1