This change was made to address DoS concerns raised with having
the default behavior to respond to queries to the All-Nodes address.
Some people have argued that allowing nodes to respond in this
case simplifies an attacker's ability to map out a victim network.
Do others have concerns with the document as it is?

Yes. I completely agree with David on this. A NIQ to the link- local all-hosts or all-routers group is a very useful feature (maybe even the most useful for ICMP NIQ), and I don't think it's good to forbid that.

I agree as well.  This is one of the main uses for NIQ.

Bob