On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Eric Klein wrote:
Needless to say this makes it hard to identify which country the sender is sending from (i.e where they are based).

So, if your address ends in .com, .net, or .org could you please send me (no need to send it to the whole list) two things:

Which country where you are based:
How long you have been based in that country:

Uhh, I'd go over the research methology again if I were you; mining information out of whois should be your friend...