David,

On Feb 1, 2006, at 8:11 PM, ext David Cutler wrote:

Bob/Brian,
I was reading with interest the progress reports of the IPV6 working group on the IETF website and I noticed that the Goals and Milestones seem not to have been updated since July2005. I raised an enquiry on the website and as you see the IETF secretariat directed me to contact you directly.

Would there be any chance to get an update on the progress and Draft Spec
releases and RFC statii for the last 6 months anytime soon.

We will try to do an update. A very good way of getting more detailed status of the documents that have been submitted to the IESG is the IETF ID tracker. Go to:

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi

enter "ipv6" in the w.g. field and press search.

Bob

Many thanks,
David Cutler
Chief Technical Officer
MUSIC Semiconductors

Subject: [Inquiry #84493] IPV6 working group
From:    "via RT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:    Thu, February 2, 2006 12:06 pm
To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
chairs, Robert Hinden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and Brian Haberman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Regards,

Barbara Fuller
for the IESG Secretariat
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Wed Feb 01 00:56:47 2006]:

The Goals and Milestones for this working group do not seem to have been
updated since July2005.  Are there any pending updates on this?

Thanks,
David Cutler
Chief Technical Officer
MUSIC SemiconductorS Corp.