Hi,

As part of advancing the core IPv6 specifications to Standard, a web site has been created to document the state of IPv6 implementations and deployments. We are please to announce that the first version of this is now up. It can be found at:

    http://www.ipv6-to-standard.org

Many thanks to the folks who put this together (see acknowledgment page on the site).

While it is fairly extensive, please review it and use the link to add missing implementation and deployment information. We will soon be adding to the site the ability to list the core RFC's that are supported in an implementation or deployment, and to provide updates to the existing entries.

Thanks,
Bob Hinden & Brian Haberman
IPv6 Chairs