Hi Pars,
One issue I see with this is string internationalization. Defining the format of a name is not trivial given the current work to internationalize names, strings, etc. to support languages that do not use a Latin-based alphabet. For example, how would one format a name in a double-byte language is well outside the scope of the IPv6 WG.

Regards,
Brian