I don't think we should amending rule 7 in such a way.
 in fact , i think this will make the rule 8 unworkable.
according to RFC3484,when at last we have two source address
available,both can pass rule1-rule7,then,the rule 8
will chose the longest match prefix.but if we amend rule 7 and prefer
manul-configured address,some thing changed,for example:
address A is autoconfigured  and belong to ISP1,host use it to access
network of ISP1.
address B is manuconfigured and belong to ISP2,host use it to access
network of ISP2.
then if we prefer manuconfigured address ,we will chose address B as
source when we access ISP1,that maybe refused by the PE router of ISP1
for the reason of soure address filter.

Best regards,

Lawrence