Marcelo is working on organizing a SEND interop test sometime next year, probably in Madrid. We are trying to identify implementors so that we can find out whether there would be enough interest to hold the test. I have private email from a couple people who told me they have implementations or partial implementations, but I thought sending out a general notice might uncover other implementators who might like to participate. If you are interested in possibly participating, can you please send email to Marcelo or I?

Thanx.

jak