Hi all,

In the section 6.2.1, <draft-ietf-ipv6-2461bis-11.txt> has the
following definition:

 | MinRtrAdvInterval
 |                   The minimum time allowed between sending
 |                   unsolicited multicast Router Advertisements from
 |                   the interface, in seconds. MUST be no less than 3
 |                   seconds and no greater than .75 *
 |                   MaxRtrAdvInterval.
 |
 |                   Default: 0.33 * MaxRtrAdvInterval
 |                   If MaxRtrAdvInterval >= 9 seconds, otherwise the
 |                   Default is MaxRtrAdvInterval.

The formula defining the default value of MinRtrAdvInterval is
strange. This should be a typo.  Its intention, I guess, is

             if MaxRtrAdvInterval >=9,
                        Default:  0.33 * MaxRtrAdvInterval,
             otherwise(if 4 =< MaxRtrAdvInterval < 9),
                        Default:  3

Regards