Hi All,

       I am currently analyzing the IPv6 path MTU.

As the IPv6 path MTU calculation is done by error correction method, I was
thinking of suggesting a

proposal for calculating the path MTU optimally. I am interested in knowing
if the path MTU is a problem

in real networks and how often packets are dropped due to MTU too small, in
real networks?

       If there is some information regarding the same, please share it.

Regards

Vijay

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is