On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 01:33:29PM +1000, Mark Andrews wrote:
>       It really should be up to the *user* of the ULA-C addresses
>       to decide if they want to provide more than NXDOMAIN to
>       interested parties on the Internet.  We shouldn't be
>       arbitarially limiting functionality if it is technically
>       possible to provide that functionality.

and this is the crux of my previous posts supporting reverse delegation
to a global unicast address. we want to provide all the possibilties
within the limit that it doesnt' interfere with Other People's Networks.

delegating reverse authority, including it in whois, allowing/including
them in radb networks are all flexible tools. no one says you have to
use them.

--
- bill fumerola / [EMAIL PROTECTED]