Le Friday 30 November 2007 04:56:58 FUJIKAWA Kenji, vous avez écrit :
> The downstream interface of router R is assigned both addresses
> 2001:db8:1001:R and 2001:db8:3001:R.
> This is required even if R has only a single downstream link.

As your document notes, these is needed *anyway*, because of source address
ingress filtering by upstream ISPs.

One question though: I am a bit confused whether you're trying to replace
RFC3484 completely, or only to change Rule 8?

Also, you seem to suggest that "next hop" router addresses would become
non-link-local prefix. Not sure about DHCPv6, but AFAIK, this contradicts
ICMPv6 autoconfiguration as we currently know it. What is the proposed
solution?

Similarly:

      Note that the method of distributing routing information that
      configures the routing tables mentioned in this document, is out
      of the scope of this document. Some intra-domain routing protocol
      may be adaptable.

Given the current size and churn of the routing tables, is this at all
practical?

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont