Brian,

>>      The 6MAN agenda for Vancouver has been updated.  Please notice
>> that we will be *very* tight on time and the chairs will hold
>> presenters to there time allotment.

I completely messed my schedule up, and had to leave last night, so I
cannot
make the meeting today. I tried to find you and Bob at the meeting, but
didn't
see you guys.  Since the meeting is tight, maybe we can forgo my
presentation,
and just ask the following questions.

1) Quite a few RFCs have been updated since the IPv6 Node Requirements
document
   was published.  Is there interest in updating the IPv6 Node
Requirements doc?

2) If there is interest, what should be update look like:
 a) Simple update, covering just the updates in the base RFCs.
 b) Update base RFCs, include some additional RFCs (related to mobility,
security, etc.)
 c) Modify the current RFC structure in some way.

As background, I know there are a lot of initiatives by other groups to
define
a core set of RFCs for particular environments, and I wanted to ensure
that the
current structure is sufficient, or should scope of the document be
expanded
in any.

thanks,
John