Hi Iljitsch,

I agree with you. However if you take note of RFC4301 - the IPsec base
RFC, the AH has been downgraded to a MAY support. So not all machines
will support AH. I agree we can do without checksum, am just trying to
fill in when I feel there is some additional information that
discussion could gain from.

Thanks,
Vishwas