Hi,

I have posted a new version of the ikev2-ipv6-config draft
(http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-ipv6-config)
which incorporates some new ideas based on good discussions
in Vancouver (Hemant and Dave, thanks!).

In particular, Section 5 has new text discussing the most important
design choices to be made, and Appendix A has additional solution
sketches for several design choice combinations.

Section 6 still proposes the same solution as in draft version -01;
that is, point-to-point link model where prefixes are assigned in
IKEv2 configuration payloads, and access control is enforced by
IPsec (traffic selectors in SAD/SPD). To me this seems to be the
simplest solution -- however, the additional sketches in Appendix A
should make it easier to compare different alternatives; and
comments about them would be especially welcome!

Best regards,
Pasi