From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 1:59 PM
To: Hemant Singh (shemant)
Cc: Wes Beebee (wbeebee); [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-wbeebee-on-link-and-off-link-determination-02

A new version of I-D,
draft-wbeebee-on-link-and-off-link-determination-02.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Hemant Singh and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-wbeebee-on-link-and-off-link-determination
Revision:        02
Title:           IPv6 Subnet Model
Creation_date:   2008-02-25
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
IPv6 specifies a model of a subnet that is different than the IPv4
subnet model.  The subtlety of the differences has turned out to cause
interoperability problems.  This note spells out the most important
difference; that an IPv6 address isn't automatically associated with an
IPv6 on-link subnet prefix.

The IETF Secretariat.