Tatuya,

Since you don't want any new rules added by our draft, we changed bullet
3 related to caching on-link determination. The new bullet text does not
add any normative requirements but clearly says why it is a bad idea to
cache on-link determination.  Also, our draft is about on-link
determination - we are not adding anything related to IPv6 address
caching - we have said repeatedly, save it for another day.

The old text of bullet 3 was:

       On-link determination SHOULD NOT persist across IPv6 interface
       initializations.  Note that section 5.7 of [RFC4862] describes
       the use of stable storage for addresses acquired with stateless
       address autoconfiguration with a note that the Preferred and
       Valid Lifetimes must be retained if this approach is used.
       However no RFC suggests or recommends retaining the on-link
       prefixes.

New text is as follows:

                  If on-link determination persists across IPv6
interface initializations,
                  then lack of IPv6 connectivity can result.  For
example, a host receives
                  an RA from a router with on-link prefix A.  The host
reboots.  During the
                  reboot, the router sends out prefix A with on-link bit
set and a zero
                  lifetime to indicate a renumbering.  The host misses
the renumbering.
                  The host comes online.  Then, the router sends an RA
with no PIO.
                  The host uses cached on-link prefix A and issues NS's
instead of sending
                  traffic to a default router.  The "Observed Incorrect
Implementation Behavior"
                  section below describes how this can result in lack of
IPv6 connectivity.

Hemant