Can someone help me out with radvd configuration?  Email directly.

I am running radvd 0.9.1 on Centos 5.2.  The server is sending
announcements on multiple VLANs successfully.  The clients are Centos
5.2 and are getting their IPv6 addresses.

Here is the current challenge:

I am working with HIP (hipl codebase) on IPv6 and I need to test out HIP
mobility.  So at this phase, I am unplugging the notebook from one vlan
and plugging it into another.  The system quickly aquires the new IPv6
global address, but does not loose the old address.  So I need some help
configuring things....

I would have asked on [EMAIL PROTECTED], but it seems the list is moving
and I can't subscribe right now.