On Nov 3, 2008, at 6:40 PM, Joseph Hyunwook Cha wrote:
However, if the service provider provides DHCPv6 service for the internet connectivity of customer's hosts and is willing to give only /128 addresses without delegating prefixes, there are no other feasible solutions than 6to6 NAPT for of local hosts to share the Internet connection. To address this problem, new element called DHCPv6 proxy agent is suggested, which supports message transactions between hosts in the LAN and remote server in the provider network using IAID demultiplexing.

I don't see how this would help. If the provider is only willing to provide a /128, what makes you think that (a) the routing will work for more than one /128, and (b) that the provider will be willing to give you a second or subsequent /128 after you've acquired the first?

Also, why do you need to define additional protocol to make this happen? It seems to me that you can already do this by using multiple IAIDs, so there's no need for an additional draft.

Personally, I think that if ISPs in general start giving out /128s, we have pretty much wasted the effort of creating IPv6, because we'll effectively have an IPv4 network, only with substantially bigger protocol headers.