On Nov 3, 2008, at 10:45 PM, Joseph Hyunwook Cha wrote:
I am assuming that (b) is supported by the provider. With this assumption, packets destined to extra addresses can reach actual destination hosts configured with these addresses via the ND proxy.

Yes, but this seems like an extraordinarily unlikely assumption. If the ISP is being stingy with addresses, surely they are not going to hand them out just because you ask for more.

In any case, I think this is a solution in search of a problem. Let's wait and see what actual problems crop up in the field and *then* solve them.