Hi Jari,
Thanks for your comments. I agree with all of them. I will submit a revised version after the last call completes.

Cheers
Suresh

Jari Arkko wrote:
I have reviewed this specification. It is basically in good shape, though there were a few annoying editorial bugs that I would ask to be fixed if it weren't for the I-D submissions block at this time. Given this, I have sent the draft forward for IETF Last Call.

e.g.  An IPv6 node ...
For instance, an IPv6 node ...

address sutoconfiguration standards

I must have missed these standards, unless, of course, you mean the address autoconfiguration standards :-)

PMIP

Previously unknown abbreviation introduced here.

But I would just take the entire PMIP example out, it appears to be more confusing than helpful, and I believe the downref issue already is clear. Does PMIP even allocate such addresses? I thought not.

e.g. Reserving certain identifiers
Same as above -- I'm not actually sure if this is proper English.

Jari