The experimental designation is just wrong. We have to break the current
requirement to deploy both RA & DHCP if you want to have a working network.
Each model should be able to stand on its own, and 5006 fills a hole on that
side. The 'experiment' is simply there to placate those that want a
DHCP-only model. Change the status of the RFC & make it a node
requirement...

Tony