All,
The 6MAN WG Last Call on the referenced draft has concluded. There is consensus to support the publication of this document as an Informational RFC. I want to thank all the members of the 6MAN list who took the time to review and comment on this document.

Regards,
Brian

Brian Haberman wrote:
All,
The following document has been submitted to the IESG as publication as an Informational RFC. In order to solicit as wide a review as possible, we are holding a 2-week working group last call on advancing:

   Title     : Common Architecture Label IPv6 Security Option (CALIPSO)
   Author(s) : M. StJohns
   Filename  : draft-stjohns-sipso-11.txt

as an Informational document. Please send substantive comments to the mailing list. This last call will end on March 25, 2009.

Regards,
Brian & Bob