Hi Seiichi,

On 10-04-26 01:27 AM, Seiichi Kawamura wrote:
Do you think the following would work?
I merged "4.2.2. Handling One 16 bit 0 Field" with your text

4.2.1.  When to use "::"

   If the address contains at least two consecutive 16-bit 0 fields, "::"
   MUST be used to compress consecutive 16-bit 0 fields.
   The symbol "::" MUST NOT be used to shorten just one 16 bit 0 field.
   For example, the representation 2001:db8:0:1:1:1:1:1 is correct, but
   2001:db8::1:1:1:1:1 is not correct.

Perfect. Sounds good. Go for it. I just noticed that the draft is in the RFC editor queue. If the WG is OK with this change (you need to check*) you can make the edit in AUTH48.

Thanks
Suresh

NOTE(*):

I made an AUTH48 change to RFC4941 and I sent this message to the mailing list to verify if it was OK. If you want, you can send something similar to this to initiate comments on the proposed change.

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipv6/current/msg07900.html