Dear members:
I agree with Karl that one end of the time interval is when the router sent its most recent Router Advertisement, and that interval must be less than MIN_DELAY_BETWEEN_RAS.

My question was about the other end of the interval.
Is it the computed value in the first paragraph (a random value plus the reception of the Router Solicitation), or is it the reception of the Router Solicitation?

I think it should be the computed value, but in the text it seems to be the reception of the Router Solicitation.

Juan A. Ternero