On 05  Feb 2011, at 02:03 , Hing-Kam (Kam) Lam wrote:
> This article also includes Cisco's behavior
> for their products and implementations.

Yes.  I read the article.  Thank you for posting the full URL.

I do not doubt the article's description of cisco products was
accurate -- as of the date it was written.  However, the article
says explicitly that it is over 4 years old (towards the top
of the web page):

        "Last updated: October 2006"

So the article does not claim to cover all of cisco's current
router products.  It only claims to cover their products as
of October 2006, which is over 4 years ago.

Please don't misunderstand.  The document you cited was
interesting, and having the full URL made it easy to find.
Unfortunately, it is a bit out of date by now, which limits
its value for this WG.

Separately, information from some other vendors contradicts the
claims the Cisco page makes about other vendors' products and
implementations.

Cheers,

Ran