Can I ask about the current WG status of the following drafts:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-rpl-routing-header/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option/

Also, the following draft has not been adopted by WG (can it?):

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hui-6man-trickle-mcast/

Before the holidays, there was a thread around lack of responses on last
call for the first two drafts.  Did Last Call ever complete (does not appear
so from the WG page)

We would also like to see the trickle multicast draft adopted by the group.

I am affiliated with the ZigBee Alliance working on the Smart Energy 2
project.  We plan to deploy with these drafts next year with a very large
(many million devices) deployment.  We would like to see these drafts moved
along in the process.  We have been doing interoperability testing (with 10
vendors) for the past several months with these drafts so have data to share
on our experience.

Thanks,

Don Sturek

Chair, ZigBee Core Stack Working Group (responsible for "ZigBee IP"
application profile targeting Smart Energy 2)