On May 9, 2011 6:26 PM, "Bob Hinden" <bob.hin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 9, 2011, at 5:37 PM, Fred Baker wrote:
>

> > On May 9, 2011, at 5:15 PM, Thomas Narten wrote:
> >
> >> When are we going to start counting cell phones, tablets and other
electronic devices?

> > When they start implementing IPv6 at all...
>
> iOS and Symbian appear to do IPv6 pretty well.  I think iOS is ahead of
MacOS as it get's updated more often.  Not sure about Android, Win7 phone,
and the others.
> Bob

Hate to split hairs and go OT, but while symbian s60 did support ipv6 well,
s^3 -- the going forward successor of s60 -- does not support ipv6. New
nokia phones like the n8 and c7 do not support ipv6 due to software bugs
that make the device unusable and there is no roadmap I am aware of to fix
it. It is a terrible step backwards.

Cb