Good Afternoon,

I am currently developping an IPv6 project for University purposes for
wireless networks and mobile devices.

We configured radvd (router advertisement) to advertise a prefix in order to
enable the AutoConfiguration of the hosts.

This process works fine.

However, we encounter problems to advertise DNS configuration.

In fact, it seems that Android devices ( SDK 2.2 and 2.3 mobile phones) do
not support DHCPv6, and so we should advertise the DNS configuration (DNS
servers) by using Router Advertisement ??

According the RFC6106, this should be possible...

But it seems that 'radvd' ignores the RDNSS and DNSSL options...

We are running 'radvd' under Ubuntu Server.

Is there any way to advertise the DNS configuration via Router Advertisement
with radvd ?
Do you know about some 'radvd' version, which can run these configurations
for Ubuntu Server ?
We are currently running radvd 1.6.

Thank you very much in advance,

Bruno