While I support this document generally, I am very sympathetic
to the specific operational issues raised by Glen Turner:

  <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipv6/current/msg14908.html>

After approval, this IPv6 Line ID destination option will need
to be integrated with various provisioning systems and also
with various kinds of access equipment.  The past experience
with certain under-specified RADIUS parameters is relevant,
if sad.  It would be best if we avoided repeating that
particular operational difficulty.

So I'd like to see a revised I-D that is edited
such that it fully resolves Glen's concerns.

Yours,

Ran