This is simply a name-change to reflect WG adoption. All feedback that I've
received was addressed in the revision of draft-george-6man from 00 to 01, so I
believe that this document is ready for WGLC. Chairs, if you agree, could you
please put forward the formal LC?

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-3627-historic-00

Thanks,

Wes George

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.