I want to publicly congratulate Brian Haberman for being selected as the new
Internet Area Director and thank him for his long service as 6man co-chair.  I
am sure he will make an excellent AD and have enjoyed working with him in 6man.
 Of course, I also want to thank Jari Arkko for his long and excellant service
as our Internet AD.

Ole Trøan will be the new 6man co-chair.  Ole has considerable experience with
IPv6 and the IETF, and will make an excellent 6man co-chair.  I am looking
forward to working with him.

The transition plan is to bring Ole in as a third chair now and have Brian step
down during the 6man session at the Paris IETF.  This should make for an
orderly transition and make it easy for Ole to come up to speed.

Please thank Brian and Jari for their service, and welcome Ole as a new 6man
chair.

Bob