Not going to comment on the proposed protocol change itself yet, but this draft
is missing something that I think is fundamentally gating to it moving forward –

   To provide a support for
   multiple hash *algorithms, a method of reusing the security parameter
   bits in the address is *specified [RFC 4982] .  This method can only
   support three hash algorithm at most, and at the same time limiting
   security parameter to a few values.

Please explain why “only 3 hash algorithms at most” is unacceptable, please
explain what you mean by “limiting security parameter to a few values” and why
this is undesirable. In other words, what’s actually broken and why should we
“fix” it using this proposal?

This is claiming to make changes to CGAs in a way that does not downgrade the
security level of CGAs. There is a burden of proof necessary to support that
assertion which is also currently missing.

There is also no discussion of whether there are any forward/backward
compatibility issues between implementations that do or do not support this
proposed change.

The * above represents spelling nits that I corrected inline.

Thanks,

Wes George