Hi, Brian

There comes comments finally :-) Thanks for your concern about the draft.

I've noticed the discussion in 6man and homenet, which is more in-depth
technical issue while the ULA usage draft is more general use cases. But I
think it is exactly valuable input and consideration to the ULA draft for the
further step.

I am also confused about the relationship between the discussion in various WGs
and the ULA draft.
We should cover all the specific issues in the draft, or just limit the
discussion within each WG while the draft only focus on general use cases?