The minutes are available at:

  http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/minutes/minutes-83-6man.txt

At the end of the 6MAN session at the Paris IETF the chairs believe the
following actions are forthcoming:

 Ready for Working Group Last Call:

        draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484bis

        draft-ietf-6man-lineid

        draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy

        draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksum

        draft-ietf-6man-udpzero

        draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-atomic-fragments

 Ready for Working Group call for adoption as a w.g. document

        draft-gont-6man-stable-privacy-addresses

        draft-gont-6man-nd-extension-headers

Given the number of actions, we think it would be inappropriate to send them
all at once. We plan to send them out in small batches.  Once we see the
discussion slow down, we will start the next batch.  This should strike a
reasonable balance at getting them done, not overwhelming the working group,
and giving each document a reasonable review.

Other w.g. documents that are not ready for any actions are listed below.

Please let us know if we missed anything.

Bob and Ole

---------------

draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-considerations
        On hold; pending 3484bis
draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt
        On hold; pending 3484bis
draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise