Hi, Ole,

I'd like slots for presenting the following I-Ds:

* draft-gont-6man-slaac-dns-config-issues
(The topic has been discussed on list)

* draft-gont-6man-managing-slaac-policy
(This one was assigned a slot at the Paris IETF, but we ran out of time,
and hence I couldn't present it)

* draft-gont-6man-nd-extension-headers
(Was discussed at the Paris IETF, and 6man is currently being polled
about its adoption)

* draft-gont-6man-oversized-header-chain
(Was discussed at the Paris IETF, and 6man is currently being polled
about its adoption)

* draft-gont-6man-predictable-fragment-id
(Was discused at the Paris IETF, and there seemed to be consensus on
working on this one -- my take is that 6man shoudl probably be polled
about adoption of this document either before or during the next IETF)

P.S.: Please ack.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Fernando

On 06/20/2012 10:19 AM, Ole Trøan wrote:

> As we had in Paris, we have a one 2-hour slot planned for the 6man working
> group session
> in Vancouver. If you have a draft you would like to discuss, please let the
> chairs/list know.
> We will prioritise drafts that are working group items, drafts that have been
> actively
> discussed on the list and other individual submissions in that order.
>
> Please have agenda items to us by 2012-07-13 and also note the following
> deadlines for IETF84:
>
> 2012-07-09 Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) submission by
> 17:00 PT (UTC -7)
> 2012-07-16 Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT (UTC -7)
> 2012-07-18 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (UTC -7)
>
> Best regards,
> Bob & Ole

Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks