Fernando,

Fully agree with your first change. Just for the pleasure chatting: BGP is
indeed an app while ICMP is the control part of the network layer, let's
reserve a beer to discuss about this.

Regarding the 'IPv6 header chain', indeed RFC 2460 does not define 'chain' but
specifically write about 'IPv6 extension headers' as w/o upper-layer protocol,
hence, 'IPv6 header chain' could be confusing. I.e. I am using this wording to
address the extension header chain (ellipsis of mine). Your I-D clearly defines
it so no big deal, just slightly confusing. I would prefer the word 'IPv6
header chain + next-layer header' but this is quite long of course.

-éric