Folks,

There's one issue that came up during my recent exchange with Suresh on
which I'd like others (including Suresh) to weigh in:

Since first-fragments that fail to include the entire header chain will
be illegal, I think it would be appropriate to include an additional
requirement in draft-ietf-6man-oversized-header-chain along the lines of:

"A host that receives a first-fragment that fails to include the entire
IPv6 header chain MUST silently drop the aforementioned fragment".

Clearly, since such packets are illegal, they shouldn't exist in the
first place... so dropping them makes sense.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Best regards,
--