I think it was mentioned that LLA may be dependent in the HW address.
Of course, you can configure the MAC address to be the same, but then the
argument of "no-configuration" in favour of LLA is less significant.

        IMHO GUA are less susceptible to change (considering that routers have
their addresses manually configured).

Regards,
as