Hi,

----- Original Message -----

I support.

It might be worth also mentioning Inverse ND (RFC3122), as it potentially could
have created large ND packets that needed fragmentation with long lists of
addresses in NAs. I've skimmed through it, and it seems to have specifically
not done so (multiple neighbor advertisements are sent if the address list is
too long for a single NA), although it uses the term "message" rather than
"packet". I don't seem to be able to find an absolute statement that says
"message" = packet, so a misinterpretation could be that a single "message"
could be built and then fragmented into multiple packets for transmission.

Regards,
Mark.