Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy-05: Discuss

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html

DISCUSS:

Does the deployment model for this actually fit the SAVI
charter which is limited to systems on the same IP link? Its
not clear to me that it does, and if it doesn't then I'm not
sure how SAVI "MAY be used" to protect against address
spoofing. (It could be that this does fit with SAVI, I'm just
not sure.)

COMMENT:

- The last sentence in the abstract confused me, what's
"this last one" mean?

- I agree with Martin and Sean's DISCUSSes.