Adrian Farrel has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy-05: Discuss

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html

DISCUSS:

I don't see any discussion of the size of the Binding Table. In fact, it
seems to be assumed to be "large enough". History shows that we are not
good at guessing the value of "large enough" and certainly the
application of this mechanism to VPNs makes this a little worrying. That
probably means that the document needs to describe what happens when the
Binding Table is full. Might be as simple as handling the failure case
in 4.2.1.

---

Shouldn't you describe some manageability considerations? What events
should be logged? What access to the stored informaiton should be
provided? (For example, should theoperator be able to read the Binding
Table?)