Hi,

Here's a new version of my stateless neighbor discovery draft. Changes:

- make it more obvious that hosts don't need to be changed
- more informative introduction/problem definition text
- allow low end/embedded platforms to consider all traffic sources untrusted if
a DoS attack is occurring
- misc. text re-wordings and changes

Thanks to Ray Hunter and Matthew Moyle-Croft for their reviews and comments.

Comments most appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark.