On Sunday 21 October 2012 14:06:32 Mark Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>

> While I appreciate the enthusiasm for the idea of stateless neighbor
> discovery, none of these changes (versions 02 through 04) have gone
> through me. I also assume that it is up to me as to whether Oliver becomes
> co-author or not, as versions 00 and 01 were my individual work.

Mark & relevant parties,

Thank you for the clarification.

I unreservedly apologise for this faux pas, I was not aware this was
inappropriate for the IETF document development process.

I hope all can understand that I acted in good faith - once again I apologise
for this error, I will re-review the IETF Tao and related RFCs.

Kind Regards,
Oliver